1. MARKETING, SALES EXECUTIVE
SkyFox Ltd is seeking the services of Marketing and Sales Executives to support its ongoing GAMA House Hold Toilet Project. SkyFox Ltd. believes in a culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards, and above all, goal attainment. The Marketing and Sales Executives will be responsible for the marketing and selling of the building of Household Toilet facilities under the project at the Municipalities indicated below. The contract will be on commission bases and applicants are expected to be a residence of the municipalities below.
- Tewa west
- Krowor, Nungua
- Ablekuma South
- Ayawaso North
Position: Marketing and Sales Executives
Position Description: Marketing and Selling of Project products to households within identified Municipal Assemblies.
The Marketing and Sales Executive role is summarized as:
- Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects; and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key skills for Marketing & Sales Executives
- Marketing and Sales Executive should have good Presentation Skills and Excellent Client Relationship skills
- Be presentable with a high energy level
- Have good Negotiation skills
- Prospecting Skills and the ability to meet Meeting and Sales Goals or Targets
- The Marketing and Sales Executive should be independent and have good planning skills
Education and Experience
- Applicants should have a minimum of a Diploma in Marketing and Sales or any related field from an accredited Institution
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment is conducive for both Ghanaians and Foreigners. The Office is also conducive for people with disabilities to perform their essential functions effectively. While performing responsibilities, He / She is required to talk, hear, and easily move from one project site to another. The Marketing and Sales Executive is required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Duration: The period of work for the Marketing and Sales Executive position will be for an initial one-year renewal upon satisfactory performance
How to Apply
Anyone who is qualified for the position can send his/her application letter and CV to the email address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application submission is 21st June 2020. Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.