1. INTERNAL AUDITOR POSITION
SkyFox Ltd is seeking for the services of an Internal Auditor to strengthen its financial oversight. SkyFox Ltd. envisions to be a credible development leader providing innovative and sustainable solutions for a prosperous Africa. Our mission is to improve lives through people-centered business innovations in Food, Water and Sanitation (FWS). Our corporate beliefs and principles are not only consistent with good corporate governance but committed to ethical and competitive business and development initiatives. We are located in four African countries namely, Ghana, Sierra Leone, Guinea, and Burkina Faso. SkyFox Ltd believes in a culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards and above all goal attainment
The Internal Auditor will objectively review the organization’s business processes, evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place, and ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes in all Skyfox offices (Ghana, Sierra Leone Guinea, and Burkina Faso). The position will evaluate and improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management, and internal control processes, also provide direct assistance under the direction, supervision, and review of the external auditor.
He/She will work in the Audit Department and report to the Chief Executive Officer of SkyFox Ltd.,
The Internal Auditor role is summarized as:
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk
- identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conduct investigations into identified or reported risks
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- reducing the magnitude and likelihood of detrimental consequences while enhancing and making more likely the beneficial consequences that might arise from decisions.
- Implement the best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements
- Manage resources and audit assignments
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the Annual Internal Audit plan
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees
- Overall supervision of planned Annual Audits.
- Test the operation and tweak the design of existing financial controls
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- Develop new audit programs to ensure adequate financial controls
- Plan internal client meetings and oversee financial disclosures
- Make recommendations to financial management about software, policies and audit triggers
- Create and update the internal audit plan
Education and Experience
- A Master’s Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management
- A minimum of two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural company
- High knowledge of information technology
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment is conducive for people with disabilities and those who are not. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform their essential functions.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for a Procurement and Logistics Officer to successfully perform the essential functions of Finance, Accounting and procurement. While performing the responsibilities, the procurement and Logistics officer is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
Duration: The period of work for the Internal Auditor will be one year starting from June 2020 and renewable base on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply: Anyone who is qualified for the position can please send his/her application letter, CV and copy of work certificates to this email address email@example.com
The deadline for the application submission is 24th May 2020. Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
2. COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER (INTERN)
The Communication Officer position (Intern) will write and distribute content to promote SkyFox Ltd.’s brand, activities, or products as well as act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure our brand remains top of mind. He/She will be developing and executing marketing and public relations campaigns, and social media management.
The Communication Officer role is summarized as:
Key skills for communication officer
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Teamwork and good human relations’ skills
- An eye for detail and quality
- Report writing capabilities
- Efficient use of the internet
- Photography and video editing skills
Education and Experience
- Applicant should have an accredited First Degree in communication, journalism or public relations from a recognized university
- Membership of a professional institution is an advantage
- At least, two years of work experience will be an advantage
- Knowledge in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene is a requirement
Work Environment and Physical Demands
The work environment is conducive for disabled persons and those who are not. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform their essential functions.
Duration and Location: The period of work for the Communication Officer Position will be six (6) months subject to renewal upon satisfactory performance. The location of work will be in Accra, Greater Accra Region of Ghana.
How to Apply
Applications can be sent through the email address:
The deadline for application submission is 27th May 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted. Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply